Friday, April 22, 2011

A Week Before IB Exam

Hi peeps! (Smile ear to ear)
It has been a while I know.Just finitto my MOCK IB EXAM.It feels good once again having the opportunity to smile and get some minutes out of the murky situation struggling for final exam which will kick off on the 4th of May.This time I feel like writing a long post.Hopefully.


MOCK EXAM
I'm not sure about my performance.Almost all papers I just thought of a so-so performance.But I was surprised with my own marks for my Chemistry paper 1.I accidentally scored 39/40.What an odd.I usually get less than 35 for this paper.But that paper,it seems pretty easy.But no ditto for paper 2.It was sloppy.I was so frustrated with paper 2 Chemistry.Biology,paper 1 was like usual.Reached my average result.35/40.It was quite tricky.Paper 2 Biology,not really satisfied with it.Need to read a lot more on that.And I screwed my paper 3.Database questions for these two papers were totally a disaster.Getting a dizzy interpreting all those graphs.But I really need to fine tune everything this last one week before the real deal.And for Business Management Studies,I wasn't satisfied with it.I still think that answers were not a 7 answers.Need to brush up on theories and master all the application skills.English was okay.Pretty challenging on some parts but I guess I'll get through that.Anyhow,for Malay which is apparently my mother tongue,seems to bring some difficulties for me.So ironic.Malay for IB is so technical,too many things that you need to take care of while writing the essays.Math.7?Almost but not yet there.So I really have to nail this paper.And this would be my first paper for IB exam.So that was about exam.


I babble about exam on this blog because it just feel not awkward to let out all this rambling over the net rather than telling this to your friends.Simply because they might get annoyed with you.So this is the safest option.Somehow,all this mock thingy it gives me some confidence to face the real exam.At least I know where my level is at.Moving on...


EMOTION
I am so sorry to those who happen to bump into me this whole week.I had put that tight faces 24/7.It just happen,not that I intentionally do that.I feel more focus when I don't have those fun moments.It's like everything inside here [pointing to heart] will be reflected here [pointing to face].And now I'm smiling once again.At least for today.Not sure about today.I guess I should stop thinking when I walk because that's the reason why I got all those tense vibes on me.All in all,I'm doing fine.Body is okay,everything is okay.


COLLEGE
Well,I don't wanna talk a lot on this because it'll make me sad having to say goodbye to all these people,classmates,teachers,friends,juniors and etc.It's just sad.


SLEEP
I am having a not-so-good-sleep-time.I sleep around 11 pm and wake up at 3 am everyday.Need to do this because there's no more time to waste for a deep slumber.I am so gonna replace all this sleep hours once IB is over.


RANDOM THOUGHTS
#I miss the outside world so much.
#I miss my old days,the people and the experience
#I dread to think about the future
#I'm gonna miss KMB's skies a lot after this (should snap some photos)