Monday, June 13, 2011

Of Turning 20

I did not celebrate birthday. The last time I did when I was 4 or 5 years old kiddo. And the years coming birthday just feel like another day.


But I guess turning 20 is not really a big deal, but maybe the realization keeps getting stronger that for every days passing, we keep growing older and this is not a Benjamin Button Case.


Upon arriving to this conclusion, I've counted my blessings. Just too many and too precious it won't come by that often. I'd say so far, I have my very own fantastic life. There are too many things that I have learnt at this age. Bereavement, relationships and about love.


I don't resent having to learn adult lessons at this early age of 20. Somehow I felt that I am blessed to be bestowed with this opportunity. I realized that sometimes in life, you don't always get what you want, sometimes you just have to settle for something less than what you expected but hey, perhaps that's what best for you.


I learnt that in this world, everybody is not the person that you really want to trust. Some might be the meanest back-stabber and some just want to drain benefits from you and dump you in the middle of the road.


At 20, all I want is just to feel alright once again. I just want to feel that there is so much to live for and endless list of unforeseen miracles to be experienced. I just love my life and the people (of course) that has make this journey a worthwhile living records. And I'm gonna treasure all the memories that teach me so much about life and about being an adult.


Well, HAPPY 20TH SEED! Welcome to the 20's club :)