Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Tribute To Kolej MARA Banting

***This is a very very very long overdue post***

So what's to become of me? Still stuck in the midst of the overwhelming memories of this college.


Yesterday,today and tomorrow. The thought of it never seems to leave my mind. Often I ask myself why is it so hard to really let go of yesterday. And I am yet to find the exact answers but along the way, I recalled too many things that happened to me in the last 2 years and I realized there are just truckloads of memories to be rid of that I just decided to keep it, live with it in the meantime cause it just feels right (where on earth will you get this experience?only in KMB).


I miss waking up really early in the morning. 6.30 am was late for a nerd like me. I woke up usually at 6 am. Rush to the toilet, Subuh, packing up books according to timetable and iTunes on playing mode for Oasis and random songs. I always need to make sure the room is tidied then I'm heading for class at 7 am but sometimes it was really messed up I just grab my bags and off to class. That's my routine. My short stop, it's either the Dewan Selera or Ko-op KMB. I love the sausage roll and the curry puff and the canned drinks, it reminds me of my favorite Mocha, Latte, Kiwi, Peach Lemon. Lovely drinks minus the caffeine-rich  products.


I love to read something before the class kicks off, and things are better understood at this early hour (around 6 am to 7.30 am, I love this period). Well, I can't deny that I myself will keep staring at the clock for the end of the day's lessons. Take a quick lunch and then I'll plan on what to do that afternoon, mostly I'll do all those assignments or I can just simply sleep in my room. Heaven :)

After all that has been my successful journey and I am bound to achieve more in my medical school term. But every tiny bits of experience that I learned back then will serve as a guide for me to not repeating my mistakes.


For another one mark to get an A for my Extended Essay, for another one mark to get 25/25 for my Business and Management Studies Internal Assessment, for another one mark to get 20/20 for my Theory of Knowledge Presentation and for another one point to get the High Achiever Award, I know that this is a sign for me to work a little harder and things will fall right in place.


Farewell KMB, Batch 09/11.